Recommended age 3 – 6 years
** "Engaging story with a great positive message" - Appyreviews
"My little girl loves this story, it is one of her favorites, have been reading it to her everyday" - John parent from Australia
This is more than just an interactive storybook – it utilizes the latest research in Positive Psychology (the science of happiness), it is a great resource for parents to help their child understand resilience.
In this engaging story book, Rebecca is excited about spending the day with her dad at the park, though to her surprise it starts raining. Follow Rebecca and her dad in finding ways to have fun in the rain. Great bedtime story, with a fairytale ending!
• 6 Fun Games through-out the story – Find the animals; Counting; Matching and Identifying Emotions
• Have fun playing and dressing up Rebecca - over 100 combinations of dress ups. Take a picture of Rebecca when you have finished.
• Interactive scenes with touch functionality
• Beautiful, professional and original illustrations
• Two ways to read - “Read myself” or “Read to me”
• Professional voice completed by a young girl
• Words highlighted as you read
• Touch sound on /off at any point during the story
• Access to the main menu from any page
Happiness (Positive Psychology) lessons:
• The story follows a journey to teach children an important message about having the right attitude and resilience
• Using beautiful illustrations, the lessons are communicated in a fun way through a light and enjoyable story children can relate to
• A link to a report (on our website) to assist parents and teachers, on ways to bring out the principles of positive psychology in the story (www.kidshappyapps.com).
• Does not contain ads
• Does not have any in-app purchases
• Does not collect any of your data
• Does not link to any social media sites
Please join Kids Happy Apps on their noble quest to help every child be a happy child!
How do we this?
Many of our apps are based on principles within Positive Psychology. This new area of psychology looks at ways to promote happiness in kids (and adults). Co-founder of Kids Happy Apps Olivia Petrovska, is a professional speaker, author and consultant in Positive Psychology.
For any kind of support or feedback, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond directly to reviews. We are a young company, very open to feedback and suggestions.
Visit at us: www.kidshappyapps.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/HappyApps2
Rebecca’s Positive Story Book is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Rebecca’s Positive Story Book (version 1.2) has a file size of 25.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.